Student must participate in basic education unless he/she has been granted a temporary exemption. Student must execute her/his duty scrupulously and behave with propriety.
- Students must obey instructions which are given by every adult who is working in school.
- Cigarettes and intoxicants are forbidden during school hours and in school events.
- Filming and recording during school hours are forbidden without teacher’s or principal’s permission.
- Bringing juice cans, sodas and energy drinks to the school is forbidden.
- We obey good manners in school and on the way to school.
- We come to class in time with necessary equipment.
- Everyone takes care of her/his own part of maintaining peace of working.
- We won’t bully or support bullying. If we notice bullying, we will tell about it to the staff.
Break between classes
- We spend the breaks in school area and we can only exit with teacher’s permission.
- If we can spend the breaks inside, we will stay in our own lounge.
- We understand that stairs and foyers must be clear for free passage.
- We won’t sit in upper hallways.
- We leave our outdoor clothes, bicycles, mopeds and physical education equipments to the reserved areas.
- We keep cellular phones and players in silent or closed during the lecture.
- We bring belongings and money which are found from the school district to the janitor or to the principal’s office
- Everyone of us is responsible for his/her own part of the school property. Damage is reported to the school’s staff. Everyone will pay for deliberately caused damage.